Wednesday, October 2

The Black Jumpsuit / Istanbul


 photo IMG_7127_zps69d84198.jpg  photo IMG_7229_zps5302c59c.jpg


Normally, I find myself striving to add layers and dimensions to my outfits to make them more interesting and unique. But while on vacation I find nothing more practical than wearing dresses. This black jumpsuit was just that- such an easy piece to style that I felt pangs of regret for not wearing it sooner (one of those things that sat in my closet with the tag for a longgg time before finally seeing the light of day- and that too in Istanbul! Lucky jumpsuit!).  

 photo IMG_7477_zps43e6e10e.jpg
JUMPSUIT  H&M, also love this casual, open back jumpsuit from Zara & this more dressy one shoulder jumpsuit from ASOS /  BAG Nine west SANDALS Sam Edelman via Piperlime SUNNIES Ray Bans / NAILS Color Club "Hot Pink"
 photo IMG_7458_zpsd5d4534b.jpg

I wore this outfit for our first day exploring the popular sights in Istanbul- the Aya Sofia and the Blue Mosque; both of which were spectacular and beautiful in their own ways. At sunset we took a ferry trip down the Bosphorous to Ortakoy- one of my favorite memories from the entire trip. The town was sprawling with jewelry stands and waterside dining options, aka I was in heaven. I threw on a white linen button down (left it unbuttoned) over the jumpsuit since it cooled off a bit in the evenings.  

Stay tuned for more outfits from the trip! Thanks for reading!

-Nisha

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the jumpsuit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what a delightful jumpsuit...do they sell that everywhere or just in Istanbul? Also why not invest in a jumpsuit with a more floral pattern or that highlights the beautiful colors of summer...considering you were in Istanbul it may have been more compatible with the flavor of the city.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!