Monday, July 29

Summer In Full Swing

 photo IMG_6226_zpscc2f9e4e.jpg  photo IMG_6236_zps869fb452.jpg  photo IMG_6222_zps6a1fb2f7.jpg  photo IMG_6232_zpsd1304771.jpg

Summer is in full swing, literally and in my wardrobe! We all know dresses are the go-to move in the summertime: barely there, one piece,  throw it on, easy peasy. This summer I've been infatuated with ASOS's collection of swing dresses. While they can be considered shapeless, I appreciate the drapey, loose fit especially during the heatwave (and while consuming mass amounts of ice cream...). Plus I think they can be sexy in their own simple way. A side bag, aviators, and Tom's, were all I needed to add to this outfit on a Sunday to spend hours exploring Central Park.

The tiered swing dress that I'm wearing from ASOS is fun and casual, but there literally is a swing dress on ASOS for every occasion. If the tiers don't do it for you, here's a simple sleeveless version of the one I'm wearing- and in this adorable floral print, ah! I've already decided to buy this sexy strappy cami swing dress, perfect for a date night at the beach. A little boho chic action with this paisley print dress. Last but not least, this adorable lace number in navy is classic and cute.

What do you guys think about swing dresses? Have you been wearing them this summer?

Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for reading!

-Nisha


1 comment:

  1. love it, really great pics! Blue dresses are great!
    I love your blog!

    Verena from Who is Mocca?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!