Wednesday, July 17

Skirt or Short

 photo Edit-IMG_64091_zps4064d8cf.jpg  photo Edit-IMG_64123_zps7e96e744.jpg

TOP J.Crew SHORTS H&M, old but another awesome pair here BAG Aldo SHOES Zara, similar here or a fun bright pair here / SUNNIES Ray Bans / NAILS Revlon "Spirit" 


This pair of high-waisted shorts, that falls more like a skirt, has been one of my longest standing favorite pieces. I wear them in the winter with tights, the summer with a tan, dress them up at night to go out, or keep it casual for dinner down the shore like I did this past weekend. I'm pretty sure blush and gold will always be one of my favorite color combinations. Add a fresh summer tan & white hot nails to the mix, and you've got yourself a killer summer combo. 
 photo IMG_6419_zps5fec66e6.jpg

What are some of your go to summer looks? Thanks for reading!

-Nisha

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!